Orange Beach Charter Fishing Pricing and Booking Information
Written by Action Charter Service
Book your trip early to be sure you get the date and time that fits your vacation plans. We provide all bait, tackle, fishing licenses and experience. We will go that extra mile to make your trip as memorable and as safe as possible. We hope to see you soon for some hot and awesome fishing or a leisurely cruise of our beautiful inland waters.
Additional Information About Your Trip
- 50% deposit is required to confirm your trip. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Balance of trip is due before the boat leaves the dock. Deposit constitutes acceptance of agreement and must be received within 10 days of your trip. Checks must be "For Deposit Check Only" to be accepted. All other checks will be declined. All credit card transactions will include a 5% convenience fee added to the price of the trip.
- Cancellation Policy. We accept cancellations up to 21 days in advance with full refund. Cancellations less than 21 days before the trip may be re-booked to avoid forfeit of deposit. "No shows" will forfeit their deposit.
- Weather Conditions. No one can accurately predict the weather or sea conditions for the day of your trip. Cancellations due to conditions will be made only on the day of the trip and is the decision of the captain. If cancellations are made and the trip cannot be rescheduled, a full refund will be made.
- No Personal Electronics Allowed. This includes hand-held G.P.S., Loran, or Cell phones with G.P.S. Possession of any such devices by any person on the boat will result in termination of the trip with No Refund.
- The Emerald Spirit adheres to U.S.C.G. Zero-Tolerance on drugs. Any violation will result in termination of trip with no refund. Alcohol may be used in moderation. Any person having too much may cause the trip to be terminated.
- Lost Tackle (rods and reels). Must be paid for at a cost of $175.00 each if destroyed, damaged, or lost.
- We supply you with everything you need. Licenses, bait, tackle, fish - all you need to bring is suntan lotion and a small cooler with what you want to eat and drink.
Prices do not include Tip or Fish Cleaning for the Deckhand
Tipping is 15% of charter price. Fish Cleaning is .30 per pound.
The Deckhand works for Tips and Fish Cleaning only!
2015 Season Rates
|4 hour walk on trip
|6 hour walk on trip
|8 hour walk on trip
|12 hour, 12 person minimum trip
||$3,200.00 (+$265.00 per person over first 12)
|18 hour, 12 person maximum trip
|36 hour, 12 person maximum trip - 2 Day trip
|48 hour, 12 person maximum trip - 3 Day trip
Add 10% of charter price for each additional guest.
Special Rates for groups of 20 or more - Prices customized to fit your trip according to your group – call toll free 888-558-3889